Power of Attorney Attestation
A power of attorney is a document that provides another person with the authority to act on your behalf & deal with your affairs when you are physically or rationally unequipped for dealing.
Documentation and Legal Authorization of Power of attorney is required for personal and business purpose in UAE. Only the Power of Attorney attested from MOFA will be accepted by Dubai Court if the POA has made outside UAE.
Documents Required for Power of Attorney Attestation:
- Original Power of Attorney and few photocopies
- Original Identity documents
- Proof of residence
- List of partners name
Procedure for Power of Attorney Attestation:
- First step, you will need to sign the power of attorney before a notary public in Home country
- Ministry of foreign affairs Attestation (Home Country)
- Certified by the UAE Embassy/Consulate (Home Country)
After that, power of attorney can be brought into the UAE for further process :
- Stamp by the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs (in UAE)
- Translation into Arabic by the legal translators authorized to undertake legal translation by the UAE Ministry of Justice.
- Stamp by the UAE Ministry of Justice to certify the Arabic translation
We Prompt strive to complete your Power of Attorney attestation process and can provide end-to-end assistance on the process of legalization and authentication. If you have any questions on this process or want to avail our services, contact us at
|Free call on our Toll-free||:||+91 974 5096 111|
|Quick chat||:||Chat with us|
|Quick Quote||:||“ASK FOR A QUOTE NOW”|